IFFCO Tokio General Insurance

 

IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) and Tokio Marine Group where the former is the world’s largest fertilizer manufacturer and holds 51% in the company, and the latter is one of the largest insurance groups in Japan and holds the remaining 49%. Incorporated in 2000, the company offers a bouquet of insurance products such as health insurance, car insurance, bike insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, corporate policies like property insurance and liability insurance thereby fulfilling varied insurance-related needs of the customers.

IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company is committed to delivering you peace of mind through its various comprehensive health insurance solutions that can be purchased on an individual as well as a floater basis thereby covering many relationships. IFFCO Tokio health insurance plans cover you with numerous benefits such as cover for health check-up, ambulance charges, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, and so on. All in all, the insurer fulfils varied needs from different sections of the society with its specialised products.

 

• Claim Settlement Ratio 95.66% (FY 20 )
• All plans cover COVID-19
• Cashless claims facility at over 6400+ hospitals across the country
• Quick claim intimation through dedicated team
• Fast Cashless claim settlement through dedicated team
• 24*7 call assistance for claims settlement and all your health insurance related queries
• Maximum coverage at affordable rates
• Easy to buy/renew online insurance policies for life
• Access to better medical care with our wide range of Network Hospitals all over the country

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: * finsukh.com does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurer or insurance product offered by an insurer.

Contact With Agent

8433784840

Buy Now

DO YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?

We’re here to help. Call, Chat or Arrange Callback. Our advisors will help to choose right product for you